2024 Chevy Silverado 1500 Pricing Uncovered

The price reduction will impact our trade values 😞
Where did you see a price reduction? It said the base price on a ZR2 is lower because standard is a 3.0 now. The 6.2 will be an upcharge. The price they have listed for a 6.2 73,295 is more then what MSRP was on mine. Looking at that list a 24 ZR2 with a 6.2 and a tech package, plus destination will have a MSRP of 76,895. That's way more then what I paid for mine. Honestly at that price a Bison doesn't seem so bad. Tech package and a multiflex tailgate adds 2,300 to the standard ZR2 price. That puts a 6.2 ZR2 at 75,600 a Bison comes standard with those options and is listed at 78,390.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230703_062421_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703_062421_Chrome.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 50
I just looked and I'm not sure a bison comes with a tech package. So maybe not so close on price. But bison package is 8k right now. Looking at that price sheet they are dropping it to 5k. So anyone who purchased a Bison early will lose some value.

I know the prices have been creeping up, so I guess it depends on when you purchased. But I bought my ZR2 8/16/22. So almost a year ago now. Base MSRP on mine was 68,400. So at 73,300 they are 5k higher lol. Destination charge has also went up some. I don't see our trucks value tanking anytime soon. That Silverado Ev at 79k for a WT trim isn't going to effect it either lol.

Reactions: AXE
I’ve got a 2023 ZR2, and I’m gonna wait to see what kind of fuel rating improvements if any the 3.0L Duramax brings. I’m really glad Chevy did this just pissed off that they kept it a secret as I would have waited for it and gone straight in with the first order had I know back in June of last year when I placed my order.

I’ve got a 2023 ZR2, and I’m gonna wait to see what kind of fuel rating improvements if any the 3.0L Duramax brings. I’m really glad Chevy did this just pissed off that they kept it a secret as I would have waited for it and gone straight in with the first order had I know back in June of last year when I placed my order.
Based on the current diesel 1500 trucks (High Country, etc.), I would anticipate 22-25mpg.

The 3.0s are averaging around 22-24 in the other trims. But remember our ZR2s get a little less than others. 3.0 feels slow to me, I wasn't a fan. Also keep in mind short tripping diesels isn't great for them. Especially with all the emissions junk. They will get better fuel economy though.

On average or on the highway?
Take a look at that video I posted in the other thread. Theres some pretty impressive mileage numbers, validated by comments. I think my neighbor and my buddy who has the F150 diesel say 27 mpg is a good average. They also say they are pretty peppy and tow well. Your not gonna see 6.2L kinda fun, but it'll be a damn good motor for other reasons.

I've gotten 22 mpg with my 6.6L diesel lifted, 35 inch tires, rolling down the road 8500 lbs GVWR 475HP/950 ft Lbs. Guys running stock say they get 24-26.

My average is 15.5 -16 mpg, with towing and lots of in town driving. It would be closer to 18 without mods.

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back