2025 Ram RHO Debuts As Chevy Silverado ZR2 Rival

Since you asked, I feel like even if GM has a few problems with their V8's at least they're still offering them. ram is done with the v8 for '25 and Ford only offers a little one in a couple trim levels. I suspect in '25 the Raptor R will be the only 1/2 ton Ford with one.

So that's why I bought a Chevy, and I like it. we have F350's but it's nice to have a short half ton for a car, the TRX is more of a toy. I'm sure this will be the last gas V8 I ever buy, so I'm either going to have to keep it going a long time, go to all Super Duty's or have a sex change so I can drive a 6.
You are not comfortable with your manhood, are you!

I think every manufacturer is gonna eventually cave to the green energy commies and slowly kill off anything V8 and eventually ICE. They tried to go all in the last few years, but their shitty EV plan and execution didn't work out. So now they go back to hybrids and get the people in line with their agenda. Once they have you in the gulag, it's alot easier to re-educate you. Remember kids.......commies are persistent and while you go to work, pay taxes, and complain on socials, they are hard at work doing commie stuff.

I think every manufacturer is gonna eventually cave to the green energy commies and slowly kill off anything V8 and eventually ICE. They tried to go all in the last few years, but their shitty EV plan and execution didn't work out. So now they go back to hybrids and get the people in line with their agenda. Once they have you in the gulag, it's alot easier to re-educate you. Remember kids.......commies are persistent and while you go to work, pay taxes, and complain on socials, they are hard at work doing commie stuff.
Your tinfoil hat is too tight!

Your tinfoil hat is too tight!
I just look at the evidence while my taters are cooking in my tinfoil with some onions and Lawry's.

They say follow the science.......... so I pulled down a couple degrees in it in 1992 and 1993..........then I used common sense to make it work for 35 years.

I don't really see this as a ZR2 competitor.
ZR2 is a truck that can do most offroading really well and still be used as a fully functional daily/ work truck.
This sits more in the raptor category- really good at offroading (maybe not as good as the ZR2 for crawl work), but less usefully in daily life.

I don' really think the ZR2 has a direct competitor tbh.
The closest would be the tremor- but their suspension sucks as comparatively.

Well, now we will have more YT videos/stories to watch, on how RHO is better or worse than TRX, RAPTOR, ZR2 etc etc or maybe against the RHO itself ;)

I traded a 22 F250 Tremor even had Billsteins on it and it is not a fair comparison with my 2500 ZR2 except it had massaging seats. GM has to be happy because they have a on and off-road performance truck that still had the ability to perform flawlessly the tasks required by a HD work truck. Some people now remember I live in Texas where trucks are in a word common, drive a truck just because they like them and from the number of half ton ZR2's running around they live them a lot.

Most Member Reactions

Back