Air bags for towing

A few guys have done it. 8 ball has some details and photos in his posts. He's got a lot of nice stuff installed on his rig.

A few guys have done it. 8 ball has some details and photos in his posts. He's got a lot of nice stuff installed on his rig.
I don't need it on the Colorado ZR2 but i will need it on the new 2500 ZR2 HD.

Reactions: AXE
Best investment for an HD, you can tow anything. About $1k for bags and an onboard air pump.with remote.

I don't need it on the Colorado ZR2 but i will need it on the new 2500 ZR2 HD.
I have them on my 1500, Not on a Colorado. My guess is you will just have to figure it out on a 2500 ZR2. They still don't have a kit out for the 1500. I used trailboss bags with standard siverado upper mounting brackets along with daystar cradles on top of the axles. Basically I mixed and matched parts to make it work right. I've put bags on different Silverado 2500s with Duramax engines, But Of course they weren't ZR2 trims with the new suspension. I don't think anyone even has one yet, so no one has probably figured it out yet. Bags for a AT4 2500 might work? If it was like the 1500 with Trailboss bags. You will lose some suspension travel. Though like I said, who knows on the new 2500.

Most Member Reactions

Back