Anyone have a 23 model year ?

Yep. Bison here. I’ve had it about a month.

Attachments

• IMG_1761.jpeg
    IMG_1761.jpeg
    338.9 KB · Views: 53
I must figure this one out.
I have no idea. I use CarPlay all the time and have side window. Only google maps uses the whole screen. After looking on the internet, it seems there is no way to get CarPlay to use the whole screen.

Last edited:
I'm looking to put a winch on in the next week. Any tips my friend? I'm not going with the GM offerings.
If you have the Bison edition, then you will be limited on which winch you can fit behind that bumper. I ended up going with the same model that is offered on the GM website, but ordered it from somewhere else. I believe the only differences are 1) that the on/off switch for mine under the hood is on the back side, but it's not too difficult to reach, and 2) the manual clutch is taller on the GM version, which requires a cut-out of the plastic hiding the spool. I did not cut the plastic on mine, which will make it more difficult to reach the clutch, but I plan on just using the remotes, so it's not a big deal to me. I already had the cable kit from AEV from when I tried to use my old winch that wouldn't fit, so it made more sense for me to get the non-GM version of that same winch. I believe it is the ComeUp Seal Slim 9.5rs model.

If you have the Bison edition, then you will be limited on which winch you can fit behind that bumper. I ended up going with the same model that is offered on the GM website, but ordered it from somewhere else. I believe the only differences are 1) that the on/off switch for mine under the hood is on the back side, but it's not too difficult to reach, and 2) the manual clutch is taller on the GM version, which requires a cut-out of the plastic hiding the spool. I did not cut the plastic on mine, which will make it more difficult to reach the clutch, but I plan on just using the remotes, so it's not a big deal to me. I already had the cable kit from AEV from when I tried to use my old winch that wouldn't fit, so it made more sense for me to get the non-GM version of that same winch. I believe it is the ComeUp Seal Slim 9.5rs model.
Thanks for the info. I'll order direct from GM and will update after install

Most Member Reactions

Back