Big Blue is here!

Big D's ZR2

Reaction score
I took delivery of my ZR2 the day before Fathers day. It took three months to get and was well worth the wait. This truck is Badass ! I live on Cape Cod and the Chevy Dealers in S.E. Ma. tell me I have the only one! Cool . Gm. has told them that orders now are a 9 month wait. Truck came as ordered and with something that I did not, I got a aluminum spare! no charge. Small issues scratch on right tow hook dealer ordered new one, moisture in clear lite lense driver side mirror, they ordered one . I bought side steps from Havoc ind. and did the install my self threaded holes were right on! While under the truck I noticed that my driveshaft at the rear is aluminum Chev ads said that they would be steel? Not complaining just passing along some observations!! Truck is very tight,quiet,rides like dream ! Very Happy

Aluminum driveshafts have been the norm for quite awhile now on production vehicles. The rotational mass reduction benefits are pretty substantial.

Congratulations!

I took delivery of my ZR2 the day before Fathers day. It took three months to get and was well worth the wait. This truck is Badass ! I live on Cape Cod and the Chevy Dealers in S.E. Ma. tell me I have the only one! Cool . Gm. has told them that orders now are a 9 month wait. Truck came as ordered and with something that I did not, I got a aluminum spare! no charge. Small issues scratch on right tow hook dealer ordered new one, moisture in clear lite lense driver side mirror, they ordered one . I bought side steps from Havoc ind. and did the install my self threaded holes were right on! While under the truck I noticed that my driveshaft at the rear is aluminum Chev ads said that they would be steel? Not complaining just passing along some observations!! Truck is very tight,quiet,rides like dream ! Very Happy
I'm on the south shore of MA. Hopefully I'll be the 1st 'round these parts. 3 months.......been waiting since January 23rd. Mine is currently in the scorching heat and sandstorms of Mexico. Maybe this year? I may change the order to a '23 if I am unhappy with the state of the truck upon delivery.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back