Bison anyone???

I tend to like the dark chrome grill bars myself over the body color ones. But to each their own.

Also not sure how I feel about blacking out the top portion of the multi pro. Seems like an awkward body line to accent.

Loving the added protection, especially since it looks like there will be holes in the skid plates to help lighten the load and preserve payload capacity. Biggest selling point in my mind is what I assume will be a winch-ready bumper.

I noticed they didn't show the rear bumper either, wonder if that will be redesigned as well.

Assuming most of the Bison add-ons we can just order and put on ourselves. Don't see the point of a Bison unless it adds enough difference like we got from TB to ZR2.

Assuming most of the Bison add-ons we can just order and put on ourselves. Don't see the point of a Bison unless it adds enough difference like we got from TB to ZR2.
hopefully. i want a bunch of those skids

You'll be able to get it all separately from AEV eventually. Prepare to spend thousands more than ordering it from the factory though. All of the parts for the Colorado Bison are $8,245 before taxes, shipping and installation. The Bison option for Colorado is $5,750.

The only part I would be interested in is the skid plate for the gas tank. That is one piece that should have come standard on the ZR2, but I will most likely just fab something up myself.

Any idea when we can order one? Maybe I’ll order one and see which one comes first. I ordered early May

Any idea when we can order one? Maybe I’ll order one and see which one comes first. I ordered early May
I checked with several dealers last week and they're saying sometime next month orders can be placed. but they have no idea when or how many will be picked up and built or when.

I just want a standard ZR2 but I'm thinking my chances of getting one this year are fading with all the delays and games that are going on.

I checked with several dealers last week and they're saying sometime next month orders can be placed. but they have no idea when or how many will be picked up and built or when.

I just want a standard ZR2 but I'm thinking my chances of getting one this year are fading with all the delays and games that are going on.
Think what I’m going to do is keep my order from May and then see if I can order a Bison day they come out. They said my $500 deposit is refundable so I’ll just pick whatever one comes first. This is worse than buying a new Xbox. I ended up paying way more than I should have

Most Member Reactions

Back