Black ZR2 on 35s

Zach Ward

Reaction score
She needs a bath but wanted to share. I included a picture of the install info because I'm lazy. I've also never posted in a forum like this so let me know if you need more info. I wish I would've upsized the rims like the previous, white ZR2 post. The truck is great but considering selling if I can get what I think for it.

Attachments

• ZR2 4.jpg
    ZR2 4.jpg
    461.8 KB · Views: 4,282
  • ZR2 2.jpg
    ZR2 2.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 1,560
  • ZR2 3.jpg
    ZR2 3.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 1,528
  • ZR 2 Install 1.jpg
    ZR 2 Install 1.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 1,455
  • ZR 2 Install 2.jpg
    ZR 2 Install 2.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,464
I’m super interested in that 1/2” spacer.

1/2” hubcentrics we’re on my list but I’m nervous about thread engagement.

Anyway you can throw some pics of the CV’s? Curious how the angles look as that is effectively a 4” lift from a normal T1.

Your Truck looks awesome! But I won't be installing one of these kits. From the ReadyLIFT web page: NOTE: Use of Auto 4 HI feature not recommended.
I live in snow country and routinely used the Auto 4HI feature on my 2017 Silverado. Thats a bummer

Congrats, looks great. However this is dark ash, not black.
Thanks! You are most certainly correct, however, it's so close to black that I forget. I hate that there's virtually zero contrast between the body color and the hood, grill and other black accents.

Your Truck looks awesome! But I won't be installing one of these kits. From the ReadyLIFT web page: NOTE: Use of Auto 4 HI feature not recommended.
I live in snow country and routinely used the Auto 4HI feature on my 2017 Silverado. Thats a bummer
I was unaware of this. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, I don't know how they can even sell this kit. You really need to drop the front differential when you lift it that much. The cv joints are at extreme angles. That will cause premature wear and vibration issues on all the front drive train components.

Last edited:
She needs a bath but wanted to share. I included a picture of the install info because I'm lazy. I've also never posted in a forum like this so let me know if you need more info. I wish I would've upsized the rims like the previous, white ZR2 post. The truck is great but considering selling if I can get what I think for it.
When they lifted your truck they I see 1/2” wheel spacers from readylift. How is it working out any issues or all good?

When they lifted your truck they I see 1/2” wheel spacers from readylift. How is it working out any issues or all good?
Very much curious about this myself. I’d love to see some pics for thread engagement.

3/8” is as far as I felt I can push it

Most Member Reactions

Back