Buying Parts from TEMU ?

SeaHunt

Reaction score
I've been checking out this site and they seem to have very good prices on different truck parts I was looking at. I've also been told this site is a scam and they rip you off. Any of you folks used them before ? Thank you !

I've been checking out this site and they seem to have very good prices on different truck parts I was looking at. I've also been told this site is a scam and they rip you off. Any of you folks used them before ? Thank you !
not a fan...heard of too many probs like orders never shipped. i think its an Ali express clone.

TEMU is a PRC front, the great prices are the ruse to get their hooks into you, if you use TEMU you might as well get Snapchat and all the other PRC spy apps to go along with it. Joking/Not Joking. IMHO, they could pay me to take their products and it would still be a no go from me.
You should also start eating rice bowls with crickets......cause that's gonna be your diet when they finish their takeover!

I’ve used Temu a ton. All successful transactions with the exception of one bag coming a little torn open. Mostly toys and other cheap stuff from china, (like a meat masher, Halloween costumes, cheap jewelry for my daughter, etc…) so as long as you know it’s chi-com stuff, no worries. When it comes to my truck, I’d be way more skeptical, since I value that a lot more

Most Member Reactions

Back