CEO Mary Barra Gets Pay Cut As GM Misses EV, AV Targets

I could do her job at a fraction of that salary. Freeze half the spending on electric vehicles going in the toilet, hire a designer that doesn't have a Vette with lines and sharp edges that go nowhere, make a pick-up that competes on the high end with Ford and Ram., make a Camaro that truly competes with Mustangs and Chargers/Challengers, and last but not least justify why a women with zero vision in any arena is heading this company.

If I was GM CEO. I would put guac and chips vending machines in every floor of the Ren Cen. Hire an employee to push a snack cart around, on the hour, every hour and then I'd take all the concept vehicles to my house and quit after my first paycheck

I could do her job at a fraction of that salary. Freeze half the spending on electric vehicles going in the toilet, hire a designer that doesn't have a Vette with lines and sharp edges that go nowhere, make a pick-up that competes on the high end with Ford and Ram., make a Camaro that truly competes with Mustangs and Chargers/Challengers, and last but not least justify why a women with zero vision in any arena is heading this company.
DEI has no justification. It’s all about Box checking vs talent. Anything for those social credit score points.

The automotive industry has been overwhelmingly male for almost its entire existence in the USA.

Those ballot boxes won’t stuff themselves!

What'd that dingbat get for putting bumpers on crooked?

If I was GM CEO. I would put guac and chips vending machines in every floor of the Ren Cen. Hire an employee to push a snack cart around, on the hour, every hour and then I'd take all the concept vehicles to my house and quit after my first paycheck
Don't forget taxes, you'll need to stay a couple pay cycles!

Most Member Reactions

Back