Checking in from Iowa

BowFlyGSP

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Signed the papers last weekend on a '24 ZR2 1500 ,slate gray, 3.0 DMax. Unfortunately, I have not taken possession yet because the dealer needs to replace the tailgate cap. Looks like I should be able to pick it up in a couple of days. Will post pics asap.

Weathertech mud flaps are already on order. First major add on will likely be a Diamondback tonneau; just need to decide between the HD and the Switchback.

Depending on how application season goes, I hope to take it out to either Wyoming or New Mexico for elk season in September.

Hello everyone!
Signed the papers last weekend on a '24 ZR2 1500 ,slate gray, 3.0 DMax. Unfortunately, I have not taken possession yet because the dealer needs to replace the tailgate cap. Looks like I should be able to pick it up in a couple of days. Will post pics asap.

Weathertech mud flaps are already on order. First major add on will likely be a Diamondback tonneau; just need to decide between the HD and the Switchback.

Depending on how application season goes, I hope to take it out to either Wyoming or New Mexico for elk season in September.
Welcome and congrats!

It’s now official. Picked it up today and so it begins. Weathertech mud flaps delivered today and I now have the Diamondbaack HD tonneau on order as well as the smart start stop, auto fogs mod and stubby antenna.
Plenty more yet to come………
IMG_8184.jpeg

Hello everyone!

welcome

Reactions: AXE
It’s now official. Picked it up today and so it begins. Weathertech mud flaps delivered today and I now have the Diamondbaack HD tonneau on order as well as the smart start stop, auto fogs mod and stubby antenna.
Plenty more yet to come………View attachment 10999
Welcome. Share some pics of the mud flaps once you get them installed. Considering them for my rig.

Most Member Reactions

Back