Couldn't get a ZR2, High Country it is!

I am seriously thinking about a 2025 2500HD Midnight Edition High Country. Love the ZR2, but something about a Midnight Edition HC turns me on :p
Ive had 2 X 1500 midnight edition LTZ before 2500 hd black ZR2. There is nothing extra that I can see that is any different than my previous midnight editions. I just changed the badging.

Attachments

• IMG_4446.jpeg
    IMG_4446.jpeg
    440.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4445.jpeg
    IMG_4445.jpeg
    371.6 KB · Views: 18
It's surprising how much of a difference that Bilstein 5100s make for very little cash.

I don't think Ranchos are that special. I did like their XLs that had the adjustable compression knob but that was a long time ago.
i think ranchos with the Z71 offroad package is a marketing scam. they rust super quickly too.

I believe the HC is more $ than the ZR2 or they are very close. The HC I optioned out is $80K with the 6.6L gasser.
Most ZR2s are about $81-83 ish. HC probably has a little better grade of leather and the dash feels higher quality. Might have the center channel speaker. At least that's what I've noticed on my wife's Tahoe. ZR2 should have plushier leather for the money.

Last edited:
Most ZR2s are about $81-83 ish. HC probably has a little better grade of leather and the dash feels higher quality. Might have the center channel speaker. At least that's what I've noticed on my wife's Tahoe. ZR2 should have polisher leather for the money.
im thinkin they arent installing ZR2 with rich corinthian leather because of offroad capabilities. my seats have def become more comfy now with almost 10k.

Sorry about my pun.. I was just rubbing you..🤣😂
No apology needed my friend. I have had two Midnight Edition trucks and love the all blacked out look. I don't go off-road you do get a few extra goodies you can't get on a ZR2. I may miss the DSSV shocks and, then again, maybe not. Still up in the air what I'll do as no one knows what the future has in store. We'll see what the economics look like at that time and who gets elected President.

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back