Front skid plate paint code

cloudjr502

Reaction score
Does anyone know of the paint code for the gray front skid plate? I found a paint chip…I know it’s an off-road vehicle but I live in the northeast where they dump tons of salt on everything. I just purchased the truck and would love to keep it from rusting until at least spring.

Reactions: AXE
Does anyone know of the paint code for the gray front skid plate? I found a paint chip…I know it’s an off-road vehicle but I live in the northeast where they dump tons of salt on everything. I just purchased the truck and would love to keep it from rusting until at least spring.
I may be wrong, but I don't think it's listed anywhere.

Let it rust and LineX it next spring lol. Seriously though, I figured if mine gets scratched up that’s what I plan on doing.

Give it a few weeks, I have many paint chips in that faux skid. It looks and feels like someone shot it with 12 guage shotgun 9 shot. Sides are showing the same. Very soft paint and clear coat.......never seen anything like this. Shitty water based paints and poor painting process and no QC.

I don't know what the paint code is, but I'll tell you what it should be........Line X or Raptor Liner......... I'll post pictures soon!

If anyone is still searching, I picked up some Switchblade Silver Metallic / Silver Ice Metallic - WA636R and it seems to match.
Could also check with the dealership body shop, they will be able to look it up.

Could also check with the dealership body shop, they will be able to look it up.
GM dealers in my area had nothing. My recommendation is a result of looking at all the 2023 gm paint codes, going to my local Autozone & Orielys to eyeball those closest by holding them up next to the skid plate, and then buying and trying out wa636r. It was a match for me.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back