fuse tap

craneguy

Reaction score
hello all can someone please tell me what type of fuse taps to purchase for the zr2 I think it uses the micro 2 and micro 3 but not 100 percent sure

thank you been working long hours and have not had time to pull covers off and check just ordered

How about to jump DRL with fogs? Looking for always on fogs.

I just want the fogs on with DRL. I don't think fogs come on with running lights based upon Boost comments on YouTube.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230620_224813_YouTube.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230620_224813_YouTube.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 17
Did you do the mirror side lights high beam or cargo light back up mods?

Their website shows products for those options and they have videos for install in the refreshed trucks. Not sure I'm interested in all that, just seen it browsing.

What's spliced in line in that jumper wire? A diode? I could make one of those jumpers in about 2 minutes. I've got all the wires and connectors.

Their website shows products for those options and they have videos for install in the refreshed trucks. Not sure I'm interested in all that, just seen it browsing.

What's spliced in line in that jumper wire? A diode? I could make one of those jumpers in about 2 minutes. I've got all the wires and connectors.
As an EE, I totally agree it would be easy. I never bothered to take the string wrap off to see that they used. But, my guess is that it's a diode.

I might just order that my you got. At least they're on during the night.

Coincidentallly, I was sitting in front of a store window today when I kicked my fogs on and noticed the DRL dimmed quite a bit when fogs came on..... didn't know that.

Most Member Reactions

Back