Heads Up, Citgo gas contaminated with diesel fuel !!!

SeaHunt

Reaction score
Just heard on the news that the Tampa area fuel distribution center due to a human error diesel fuel was mixed with gasoline and peoples cars were dying out before they even left the gas stations. Wow, how could you fuck shit up like this ? also, who is going to pay for the repairs to your engine components that got messed up ? The fuck up occured sometime on Saturday. The fuel made it all the way down to my area in Naples Florida. Thank God I filled my tank up about 4 days ago. And for added measure we might be looking at a hurricane between Tuesday and Wednesday.

Reactions: AXE
Just heard on the news that the Tampa area fuel distribution center due to a human error diesel fuel was mixed with gasoline and peoples cars were dying out before they even left the gas stations. Wow, how could you fuck shit up like this ? also, who is going to pay for the repairs to your engine components that got messed up ? The fuck up occured sometime on Saturday. The fuel made it all the way down to my area in Naples Florida. Thank God I filled my tank up about 4 days ago. And for added measure we might be looking at a hurricane between Tuesday and Wednesday.

Well, it is Florida....

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back