Howdy All From East Tennessee

geddyflea

Reaction score
Hey there everyone!
20240304_162545.jpg
I just picked up my new (to me) ZR2 tonight and could not be more excited! I've only got to drive it about an hour and a half from the dealer back home but I'm super impressed. I'm really looking forward to spending time with that ol truck and seeing what kind of relationship we develop over the coming years!

Hey there everyone! View attachment 10861I just picked up my new (to me) ZR2 tonight and could not be more excited! I've only got to drive it about an hour and a half from the dealer back home but I'm super impressed. I'm really looking forward to spending time with that ol truck and seeing what kind of relationship we develop over the coming years!
welcome.

Hey there everyone! View attachment 10861I just picked up my new (to me) ZR2 tonight and could not be more excited! I've only got to drive it about an hour and a half from the dealer back home but I'm super impressed. I'm really looking forward to spending time with that ol truck and seeing what kind of relationship we develop over the coming years!
Welcome! She's a beauty love the color!

Nice go vols
Heck yeah!! Hopefully we've turned the corner in football, finally have a really good basketball team AND a baseball program.....ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!

Oh, and I've got a ZR2......

laissez le bon temps rouler!! 😁

Most Member Reactions

Back