Lifter campaign

mg1121

Reaction score
Ok peeps I read all this about the Lifter Campaign and problems with the failure of. I had a 2009 LTZ with the same problem. It popped a PO304 code. went through the whole diagnostic procedure in my garage changing out coils plugs injectors to isolate the fault. And said hold a sec, ran a compression test on Cyl 4 and found 50psi. So what I’m getting at is apparently this lifter issue has been going on for quite some time due to the Junk ass Eco Mode. So when the warranty would only cover the lifters in question and they didn’t think 🤔 it may have damaged the lobe on the cam I traded that in on the spot for a 2014 LT and chipped it in the OBD connector which turned that system off never had a problem again. So does the 2023 6.2 have the updated lifter campaign already in place?

Ok peeps I read all this about the Lifter Campaign and problems with the failure of. I had a 2009 LTZ with the same problem. It popped a PO304 code. went through the whole diagnostic procedure in my garage changing out coils plugs injectors to isolate the fault. And said hold a sec, ran a compression test on Cyl 4 and found 50psi. So what I’m getting at is apparently this lifter issue has been going on for quite some time due to the Junk ass Eco Mode. So when the warranty would only cover the lifters in question and they didn’t think 🤔 it may have damaged the lobe on the cam I traded that in on the spot for a 2014 LT and chipped it in the OBD connector which turned that system off never had a problem again. So does the 2023 6.2 have the updated lifter campaign already in
im gonna say we all got crappy chinese lifters.

No, they are still using the junk Chinese lifters in the 6.2"s. They know damn well these junk parts are going to fail. I had a GM "engineering tech" tell me that Mary Barra made the decision to keep using them because it is cheaper for GM to replace parts under warranty than do a recall. There is currently a class action law suit on this but GM is tying it up in court as long as they can. Between the millions this crap is costing GM and the fact that Mary Barra is running them into the ground, I don't see GM lasting much longer. They have lost millions already pretending that EV's are the next best thing. Welcome to the new world order run by puppets like Barra.

No, they are still using the junk Chinese lifters in the 6.2"s. They know damn well these junk parts are going to fail. I had a GM "engineering tech" tell me that Mary Barra made the decision to keep using them because it is cheaper for GM to replace parts under warranty than do a recall. There is currently a class action law suit on this but GM is tying it up in court as long as they can. Between the millions this crap is costing GM and the fact that Mary Barra is running them into the ground, I don't see GM lasting much longer. They have lost millions already pretending that EV's are the next best thing. Welcome to the new world order run by puppets like Barra.
never liked her and her future vision for GM.

Most Member Reactions

Back