New Chevrolet

Swifty008

Reaction score
Hello there everyone! I am from TX and have been drooling over these trucks since I first saw the HD coming out. I have always had a F350 and been very loyal to them too. Well, I bought myself a Divorce Present to change things up. Wow who knew that I would fall back in love so quickly! I have almost hit the 500 mile mark, so I gave myself a target of 1000 miles before the first mod happens. I think 750 will be close enough.......so what would you recommend for the first Mod? BTW.....my daughter who is 008 and loves Taylor Swift had a huge influence on the name of the truck. LOL Thanks for the input.

Hello there everyone! I am from TX and have been drooling over these trucks since I first saw the HD coming out. I have always had a F350 and been very loyal to them too. Well, I bought myself a Divorce Present to change things up. Wow who knew that I would fall back in love so quickly! I have almost hit the 500 mile mark, so I gave myself a target of 1000 miles before the first mod happens. I think 750 will be close enough.......so what would you recommend for the first Mod? BTW.....my daughter who is 008 and loves Taylor Swift had a huge influence on the name of the truck. LOL Thanks for the input.
welcome. nice rig.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back