New guy from Texas

JoshH

Reaction score
I joined the forum a few weeks ago when I purchased my 24 Silverado ZR2, but I guess I failed to make an introduction post. I've enjoyed lurking around and reading up on these awesome trucks. Anyway, howdy from East Texas.

Welcome to the ZR2Forum, and don't forget... ;)

worthlesswithoutpics.JPG

I joined the forum a few weeks ago when I purchased my 24 Silverado ZR2, but I guess I failed to make an introduction post. I've enjoyed lurking around and reading up on these awesome trucks. Anyway, howdy from East Texas.
100% @ZR2BIZON no pics? how do we know you actually bought a ZR2?

Hi JoshH, also just joined this forum I just purchased my 2024 ZR2 3 days ago educating myself on these trucks. Any advice so far? Looking for any areas to start off on first timer, off roading.

Hi JoshH, also just joined this forum I just purchased my 2024 ZR2 3 days ago educating myself on these trucks. Any advice so far? Looking for any areas to start off on first timer, off roading.
This truck is pretty capable offroad the way it is. I would stay stock for a while and give yourself some time to decide what kind of modifications you might like.

I would maybe look for for a tonneu cover to cover bed and build an off road gear kit to store in the bed. A shovel, tow rope, tire repair kit, small air compressor, mechanics tools are a necessity offroad.

Then decide if you want some different tires and wheels to change the look and stance.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back