New price increases?

1969Blazerman

Founding Member
Reaction score
1659920673734.jpeg

So Ford is raising their prices but making former options standard. Chevy is raising their prices because last year’s model had an updated interior design?

For an additional $4800, and considering it’s the top tier model already, the only thing I can think of that could warrant that increase would be Super Cruise but that’s prob a daydream.

Would be nice to see a 2023 Silverado spec sheet. If anyone knows where one is a link would be appreciated.

I am ever greatful I bought this truck when I did. Ho-Lee-sheeit

So Ford is raising their prices but making former options standard. Chevy is raising their prices because last year’s model had an updated interior design?

For an additional $4800, and considering it’s the top tier model already, the only thing I can think of that could warrant that increase would be Super Cruise but that’s prob a daydream.

Would be nice to see a 2023 Silverado spec sheet. If anyone knows where one is a link would be appreciated.

Super cruise and “enhanced” automatic braking are not equipped on the ZR2 for a packaging issue. The radar module will not fit behind the high clearance bumper. As the K band radar will not penetrate steel. They require a plastic section to “beam” through.

The frontal driver assist systems operate only using the windshield Camera.

Super cruise and “enhanced” automatic braking are not equipped on the ZR2 for a packaging issue. The radar module will not fit behind the high clearance bumper. As the K band radar will not penetrate steel. They require a plastic section to “beam” through.

The frontal driver assist systems operate only using the windshield Camera.
So, bottom line, it's just another price increase...maybe inflation isn't as transitory as some may have thought / were sold / believed.

ZR2 increase was only 1,500
Noticed that as well. Unfortunately, since they launched the zR2 I believe we've seen two or three hikes in the past year so it could be a starting point for the model year. I'm hopeful but not holding my breath either 😂

Noticed that as well. Unfortunately, since they launched the zR2 I believe we've seen two or three hikes in the past year so it could be a starting point for the model year. I'm hopeful but not holding my breath either 😂
My “loaded” truck as ordered in November of 2021 is now cheaper then the “base” model as of the 2023 model year.

MSRP start back then was $66,795

MSRP start MY23 $71,595

$4,800 in 9 short months.

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back