New to the forum. Hello from CT.

JStat17

Reaction score
Just wanted to take a minute and say thank you to everyone who has posted your experiences. It allowed me to make a more informed decision purchasing my new ZR2HD. I absolutely love the truck so far in my 160 miles. I have added gatorback mud flaps the kicker sub (from dealer) and have a RetraxPro XR tonneau on order.

With these trucks costing as much as they do it really does help looking at all of the info here on the forum.

Thanks again and hope to contribute as needed.

Jason

About me:
located in Connecticut/northeast
Utility worker in the water industry/Plumber
Volunteer firefighter
former Marine
Husband and dad of 2 kiddos

Attachments

• 2024silverado.jpg
    2024silverado.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 20
Welcome! They are pretty sweet rigs.

Curious if your passenger side rear bumper is squared up with the rear quarter panel. I've seen many that aren't, including mine. I'm trying to figure out if it was early 2024s or if it's still happening.

Just wanted to take a minute and say thank you to everyone who has posted your experiences. It allowed me to make a more informed decision purchasing my new ZR2HD. I absolutely love the truck so far in my 160 miles. I have added gatorback mud flaps the kicker sub (from dealer) and have a RetraxPro XR tonneau on order.

With these trucks costing as much as they do it really does help looking at all of the info here on the forum.

Thanks again and hope to contribute as needed.

Jason

About me:
located in Connecticut/northeast
Utility worker in the water industry/Plumber
Volunteer firefighter
former Marine
Husband and dad of 2 kiddos
welcome

Reactions: AXE
Welcome! They are pretty sweet rigs.

Curious if your passenger side rear bumper is squared up with the rear quarter panel. I've seen many that aren't, including mine. I'm trying to figure out if it was early 2024s or if it's still happening.
Ill take a look tomorrow after work and try and grab a few photos.

@AXE heres a shot. It apppears square and level.
Good to see.

I looked at several HDs many had crooked bumpers too. Not just ZR2s or Bisons.

This is a regular HD on the dealer lot. It is out of square just like my Bison. Can even see it across the back of the bumper. Seen at least 6 others with various positioning.

Driver side is always square.

Attachments

• 20240307_083613.jpg
    20240307_083613.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240307_083626.jpg
    20240307_083626.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240307_083635.jpg
    20240307_083635.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 9

Most Member Reactions