Park Assist Won't Turn On

ZeroRest2

Reaction score
So new issue here. My Park Assist turned off on its own and will not turn back on. When I press the button, the DIC displays "Park Assist Off" and it never turns on no matter how many times I press it. Same if I turn it on in the menu.

Anyone else have this issue?

There could be a fault in the sensor system, it could also be that something is interfering with it, anything in your trailer hitch or one of the electrical plugs for lights and brakes? I have had lane assist and parking assist turn off for snow on windshield and ice on bumper etc., maybe give things a look over and a quick cleanup to see if it helps?

Well I do have a trailer hitch cover but that's about it. I did check to see if any of the sensors were obstructed but it looked okay. Luckily (I guess) I already have a service appointment for tomorrow to update the radio, so I will just have them look at this as well.

Well I do have a trailer hitch cover but that's about it. I did check to see if any of the sensors were obstructed but it looked okay. Luckily (I guess) I already have a service appointment for tomorrow to update the radio, so I will just have them look at this as well.
mine did it early on...i cleaned sensors, disconnected battery for 10 mins and it hasnt happened since. ????

Yeah, it happened before but I thought I accidentally turned it off. I disconnected the battery for a bit and it's working again. Still going to have them look, but I'm sure they won't find anything wrong.

Most Member Reactions

Back