Received my Rig!

Lao Tzu

Reaction score
Thanks all of you. I learned a lot here before I purchased. I have one question that could save me time. I have searched here but still need help. What is the verdict on the best leveling kit? I’ve seen several here. I don’t want to lose my factory ride. But would like to level it and put 34.5” x 11.5” tires on 17” wheels with 0 or -12 offset. What’s the best alternative to level. Perhaps even the rear a little.

Attachments

• IMG_1320.jpeg
    IMG_1320.jpeg
    482.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1321.jpeg
    IMG_1321.jpeg
    428.4 KB · Views: 68
Thanks all of you. I learned a lot here before I purchased. I have one question that could save me time. I have searched here but still need help. What is the verdict on the best leveling kit? I’ve seen several here. I don’t want to lose my factory ride. But would like to level it and put 34.5” x 11.5” tires on 17” wheels with 0 or -12 offset. What’s the best alternative to level. Perhaps even the rear a little.
Congrats! Lovin the black emblems 👍🏼

Peak has a 2.5 inch lift. BDS has a leveling kit that some have used.

I am running Toyo RT Trail 295s that are 34.5" with -18 offset rims. I did some trimming qnd it works pretty well. No rubbing and looks great. I'm considering the Peak lift.

Peak has a 2.5 inch lift. BDS has a leveling kit that some have used.

I am running Toyo RT Trail 295s that are 34.5" with -18 offset rims. I did some trimming qnd it works pretty well. No rubbing and looks great. I'm considering the Peak lift.
Thanks! And did you do any leveling kit? I like your offset and tire size

Thanks! And did you do any leveling kit? I like your offset and tire size
No leveling kit for me. I do think it would help some and give a little more clearance on back fender well. You can trim plenty up front. Your limited in back.of wheel well due to frame support brace right behind where tire wants to rub.

I'm still considering it, but I've got plans to get the 2500HD ZR2, so not sure I'll spend much more on this truck.

No leveling kit for me. I do think it would help some and give a little more clearance on back fender well. You can trim plenty up front. Your limited in back.of wheel well due to frame support brace right behind where tire wants to rub.

I'm still considering it, but I've got plans to get the 2500HD ZR2, so not sure I'll spend much more on this truck.
Thanks pal. And the 2500 is sick!!!

Most Member Reactions

Back