Show me your Slate Gray ZR2!!

chudiddy

Reaction score
About to be a new ZR2 owner and I need to see some Slate Gray builds. I’m undecided between GB,SW, and SG.

Here you go.

The sun was setting behind the mountains so the picture came out a bit wanky.

I had just installed my black ZR2 emblems this day.

1000032423.jpg

why not just order the truck in Primer? Then you can have it painted any color you want by someone that knows what they are doing with the spray can,
You say that, but I had a 74 Custom Deluxe Chevy. I primered the whole truck gray. I didn't have the cash to paint it then, so I just drove it with the primer. These slate gray trucks actually remind me a lot of that truck. It was basically the same color, it just didn't have the glossy clear coat. First thing I thought of when I seen the new color was chevy done went and clear coated primer, lol

You say that, but I had a 74 Custom Deluxe Chevy. I primered the whole truck gray. I didn't have the cash to paint it then, so I just drove it with the primer. These slate gray trucks actually remind me a lot of that truck. It was basically the same color, it just didn't have the glossy clear coat. First thing I thought of when I seen the new color was chevy done went and clear coated primer, lol
nothing wrong with a nice hotrod in primer.

Most Member Reactions

Back