Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240409_144501_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240409_144501_Chrome.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20240409_144452_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240409_144452_Chrome.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 31
Looks like my old 2007 Avalanche. If they made this as a gas/diesel I would definitely consider it. I miss my Avalanche.

A nice project to convert this vehicle from EV 2 Gas. If done on YT, there is a very good possiblity to recover most money.

New Generation Vehicle with Retro Spirit

😁

im going to hold out for companies like Cummins to get their Hydrogen ICE option dialed in, it seems way too familiar for vehicle manufacturers not to maintain course on zero emission combustion engines…EV “feels” a bit too much like government driven propaganda to me.

I kind of like the silverado EV. My uncle had a Avalanche for years. He loved it. I didn't think it was bad.

But I don't think I'd have one. Bigger battery and decent range now. I still just don't think the trucks make much sense. I can't imagine what that battery costs out of warranty. I bet resale on these things will be nothing once they have a few miles on them.

I kind of like the silverado EV. My uncle had a Avalanche for years. He loved it. I didn't think it was bad.

But I don't think I'd have one. Bigger battery and decent range now. I still just don't think the trucks make much sense. I can't imagine what that battery costs out of warranty. I bet resale on these things will be nothing once they have a few miles on them.
They have to sell one before there's a resale market. They may get scrapped before production.

Most Member Reactions

Back