Twin ARB compressor under seat storage

Almurr

Reaction score
Hey wanted to share this here for anybody that is considering mounting a compressor under the rear seat.

Found this very practical since it protects the compressor from the elements (dust water etc) by mounting it inside rather than outside.

Im also using a 4 way Inflate hose system, along with the ARB air system mod that allows you to set the PSI you need and will shut off when it reaches the desired PSI.
Compressor ARB underseat storage.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice! Did you make the support brackets yourself? I mounted a single ARB compressor under the rear seat too. Your setup is very well thought out.
68FEC260-A469-4373-8A94-617AE459C11F.jpeg

Nice! Did you make the support brackets yourself? I mounted a single ARB compressor under the rear seat too. Your setup is very well thought out.
View attachment 1283
I can see why you went for a small compressor, i believe that's the kicker subwoofer?
For the brackets, a friend of mine has a good garage/race team here, so they fabricated the mounting brackets for me to the existing bolts on the rear seats to use as support.
But it looks like I'm going to have to fabricate another panel to cover the lines and relays for the standalone Bluetooth module, I wouldn't want to have anything under the seat putting unnecessary pressure on electrical wiring and air lines...ill share more photos in future when I have that done.

Looks good, that should work well. I need all my interior space 😅View attachment 1284View attachment 1285
Love this! I would have mounted mines externally, but a setup like that would definitely have high maintenance in my country. Our weather averages around 113°F to 122°F in summer with a harsh dusty environment, unfortunately.

Reactions: AXE
Love this! I would have mounted mines externally, but a setup like that would definitely have high maintenance in my country. Our weather averages around 113°F to 122°F in summer with a harsh dusty environment, unfortunately.
Ty. Ahh i understand. Actually, you could probably get away with it. The air intakes are remote with a filter on the end. On this truck I just ran them up between the bed. On my old truck I had it ran up inside my toolbox in the bed. You could actually run the air intake line into the cab if you wanted. It's just a piece of 1/2" airline and the replaceable filter mounts on the end.

122° is rough lol. Atleast you have sand dunes to play in!

Ty. Ahh i understand. Actually, you could probably get away with it. The air intakes are remote with a filter on the end. On this truck I just ran them up between the bed. On my old truck I had it ran up inside my toolbox in the bed. You could actually run the air intake line into the cab if you wanted. It's just a piece of 1/2" airline and the replaceable filter mounts on the end.

122° is rough lol. Atleast you have sand dunes to play in!
Did you custom make your under bed brackets for the compressors or did you find them from someplace?

Hey wanted to share this here for anybody that is considering mounting a compressor under the rear seat.

Found this very practical since it protects the compressor from the elements (dust water etc) by mounting it inside rather than outside.

Im also using a 4 way Inflate hose system, along with the ARB air system mod that allows you to set the PSI you need and will shut off when it reaches the desired PSI.View attachment 1291
Awesome build and looks very clean and professional . Any details on the attachments and wiring to battery?

Most Member Reactions

Back