Vehicle hotspot not working

bigfoot2

Reaction score
just bought a 2024 ZR2 and since day one the hotspot wont connect. Always says “can’t connect” no connection. I have a free 72GIG plan and wont to use it. Any thought? Onstar has done all the checks and say it looks good.

just bought a 2024 ZR2 and since day one the hotspot wont connect. Always says “can’t connect” no connection. I have a free 72GIG plan and wont to use it. Any thought? Onstar has done all the checks and say it looks good.
Go to the dealer.

Onstar had a whole case on this and said everything on their end was exactly the way it should be

I tried the app part and its all on. Onstar has been working on this and sent it to level 3 and still no go. It shows a 4g connection on the radio but when i ask google assistant or try to say a destination while driving it says “can’t connect”

I appreciate everyones help. This is so frustrating l, especially for a truck less than a month old

I would look at doing a few things in a specific order to try and see what is happening.
First double check that you are using WPA2 encryption on the phone side and truck side.
If that looks ok and it still isn't connecting I would look at resetting the truck WiFi to the factory name and password and try that. Lastly I would try some other devices like a PC or tablet, or maybe somebody else's phone to see if it is any different.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back