Walmart DEF Sale.

AXE

Reaction score
Good price on 2.5 gallons of SuperTech DEF.

Attachments

• 20240405_123506.jpg
    20240405_123506.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 37
The tight ass billionaires should get there back door entry unlocked and get their damn carts fixed. There must be 300 vehicles parked out front and they can't man the doors. I grabbed 5 carts in a row they all had bent wheels.

Then when leaving, I had some guy stop me scan my receipt and then proceed to rescan my items.

JFC Walmart pay your people better and get some staff.

The tight ass billionaires should get there back door entry unlocked and get their damn carts fixed. There must be 300 vehicles parked out front and they can't man the doors. I grabbed 5 carts in a row they all had bent wheels.

Then when leaving, I had some guy stop me scan my receipt and then proceed to rescan my items.

JFC Walmart pay your people better and get some staff.
Why even stop and let them scan your receipt? They have no legal right to stop you and check your receipt, unless it is Sam’s Club or a membership. Those items belong to you they were purchased by you, you own them now. Just say no thank you and keep walking.

Why even stop and let them scan your receipt? They have no legal right to stop you and check your receipt, unless it is Sam’s Club or a membership. Those items belong to you they were purchased by you, you own them now. Just say no thank you and keep walking.
I blame crooked politicians and weak law enforcement for not policing criminals. Now they have to police regular dudes.

Those back doors through the garden center were always open, now they never are so you have to go through the stockyard gates.

I blame crooked politicians and weak law enforcement for not policing criminals. Now they have to police regular dudes.

Those back doors through the garden center were always open, now they never are so you have to go through the stockyard gates.
Electrical wire at HD has been under lock and key for awhile but now you have to track down an employee to buy a damn circular saw blade. He said theft is astonishing. Never thought I’d see a $15 saw blade under lockdown.

Electrical wire at HD has been under lock and key for awhile but now you have to track down an employee to buy a damn circular saw blade. He said theft is astonishing. Never thought I’d see a $15 saw blade under lockdown.
Yeah it's weird. Where I live, it doesn't seem to be much different at the big box stores or grocery stores. But if I run 10 miles into the city in different directions I notice different circumstances.

The Walmart I was in was sandwiched between some expensive neighborhoods and some lower income areas right next to freeway. They must get some sketchy people, but it didn't strike me that way on the inside. But they sure had that entryway in lock down. I thought it was run by TSA.

If it's that hard to get in a Walmart, we got a problem.

I did score some .410 guage 3 inch 6 shot shells tho.

Good price on 2.5 gallons of SuperTech DEF.
That has been the price at all my WallyWorlds for a bit now, but just a few months ago it was $8.88.
I tend to stop and let them check my stuff if they want wherever it might happen, I didn't steal anything so I have nothing to fear, some people do steal and it costs us all more for it, I get they have a job to do and they didn't decide to do this on their own. When I have a choice, I choose to be nice.

1712380307503.png

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back