Welcome to the new Chevy Silverado ZR2 Forum, please post an introduction thread!

Hey there, new to the forum. Was at the Chevy dealer for a routine visit and the timing worked out great, just happened to be a ZR2 that came in that day unspoken for. Drove it and bought it! Have had for two days now, just amazing!

What's up everyone. I always join a forum for whatever I drive. Weather it be atv's, boats or autos. There is always a wealth of knowledge on them and if I can help someone out as well great! I I own a 2022 ZR2 silverado, a 2018 Chevy Volt and a 1999 Pontiac Firehawk Trans Am. If ya can't tell I am a GM guy, not that I'm opposed to other brands, but it helps when you work for them.

Last edited:
What's up everyone. I always join a forum for whatever I drive. Weather it be atv's, boats or autos. There is always a wealth of knowledge on them and if I can help someone out as well great! I I own a 2022 ZR2 silverado, a 2018 Chevy Volt and a 1999 Pontiac Firehawk Trans Am. If ya can't tell I am a GM guy, not that I'm opposed to other brands, but I it helps when you work for them.
Welcome! What color is your Firehawk? I had a red 2001 Firehawk TA back in the day.

Hey there, new to the forum. Was at the Chevy dealer for a routine visit and the timing worked out great, just happened to be a ZR2 that came in that day unspoken for. Drove it and bought it! Have had for two days now, just amazing!

Welcome to the forum @Chuckster 🍻

What's up everyone. I always join a forum for whatever I drive. Weather it be atv's, boats or autos. There is always a wealth of knowledge on them and if I can help someone out as well great! I I own a 2022 ZR2 silverado, a 2018 Chevy Volt and a 1999 Pontiac Firehawk Trans Am. If ya can't tell I am a GM guy, not that I'm opposed to other brands, but I it helps when you work for them.

Welcome @Diesel328 - Glad you found the forum!

Most Member Reactions

Back