What have you done to your Silverado ZR2 this week? 🛠️

@AXE That back seat divider is awsome. I'm interested in one lol. We have 2 of those seat covers we swap out when we take the pups out.

@The_Q we have beagles too!

Last edited:
Just added my Vossen 20's with MT Baja legends and GM big brake kit..everything went as planed.
Love the ride

IMG_20231014_111517.jpg

Thanks...I always avoid anything that get stuck to the paint. I prefer the kind that sit off the hood by about an inch and screw into existing holes under the hood and wrap around to the top side. It does look nice, just not for me.
The entire front of mine has Xpel.

Installed the Cognito Ball Joint Upper Control Arms and Peak leveling kit. As @Stevebag383 had started about a similar setup, it’s dead level now.

I chose this Cognito UCA kit because I plan on running the stock wheels and tires for a bit; and Cognito does not recommend their other UCA kits with stock wheels and tires.

Very happy with the results.
View attachment 6975View attachment 6976View attachment 6978
Installed the Cognito Ball Joint Upper Control Arms and Peak leveling kit. As @Stevebag383 had started about a similar setup, it’s dead level now.

I chose this Cognito UCA kit because I plan on running the stock wheels and tires for a bit; and Cognito does not recommend their other UCA kits with stock wheels and tires.

Very happy with the results.
View attachment 6975View attachment 6976View attachment 6978

Hello, that's exactly what I'm planning to install/upgrade and keep stock wheels and tires for a while.

Has your truck's ride improved? Got smoother ride?

Hello, that's exactly what I'm planning to install/upgrade and keep stock wheels and tires for a while.

Has your truck's ride improved? Got smoother ride?
My truck's ride has always been super smooth. The Cognito control arms seem to have helped with the slight drifting I was experiencing. As for the Peak leveling plates, other than the truck being level now, no differences in ride quality.

My truck's ride has always been super smooth. The Cognito control arms seem to have helped with the slight drifting I was experiencing. As for the Peak leveling plates, other than the truck being level now, no differences in ride quality.

Good to know, I'm worried about ride quality after installing UCAs, leveling and bigger tires. Considering that the stock tire load range is C (6 PLY) and almost every tire in the market bigger than stock are E (10 PLY).

Now that the Texas Rangers have won the AL pennant, I had time to get the radar detector mounted this evening using the Gen5DIY harness and Blendmount. A little pricey for the two items but yields a very clean look.

Attachments

• IMG_5493.jpeg
    IMG_5493.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5488.jpeg
    IMG_5488.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5486.jpeg
    IMG_5486.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 39
Now that the Texas Rangers have won the AL pennant, I had time to get the radar detector mounted this evening using the Gen5DIY harness and Blendmount. A little pricey for the two items but yields a very clean look.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20231024_210033_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20231024_210033_Chrome.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 18

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back