2023 Chevy Silverado ZR2

Jayinsw36

Reaction score
Anyone have any details on the 2023 Chevy Silverado ZR2 I know everything will look the same as 2022 model but are they gonna add new features or update that startup animation or out add stitching to the headrest ? Anything? Lmao

Anyone have any details on the 2023 Chevy Silverado ZR2 I know everything will look the same as 2022 model but are they gonna add new features or update that startup animation or out add stitching to the headrest ? Anything? Lmao
Exterior colors and the Bison. It’s largely a carry over.

Considering they made about 27 of them for the entire half (quarter) model year 22.

I wouldn’t expect many changes at all the rest of the T1XX life cycle.

Just curious if they made 27 how do you find out what number of the 27 you have. I got mine on June 10.

Gotcha I thought it sounded unreasonable. But I’ve only seen two in New Jersey besides my own. So you never know.

It’s rare enough to see a new TB in my area. I still haven’t laid eyes on a ZR2 in the wild.

Exterior colors and the Bison. It’s largely a carry over.

Considering they made about 27 of them for the entire half (quarter) model year 22.

I wouldn’t expect many changes at all the rest of the T1XX life cycle.
I really don’t even know if I’ll even get my order accepted I placed an order for Silverado ZR2 august 25 only because the trail boss LT had constraints. But now it says zr2 5% will be built so does that mean I won’t get my order accepted?

I really don’t even know if I’ll even get my order accepted I placed an order for Silverado ZR2 august 25 only because the trail boss LT had constraints. But now it says zr2 5% will be built so does that mean I won’t get my order accepted?
That’s a hard question to answer. The fact you have an order in early does help your chances.

All depends on if your dealership gets an allocation.

Most Member Reactions

Back