2023 Chevy Silverado ZR2

Jayinsw36

Reaction score
Anyone have any details on the 2023 Chevy Silverado ZR2 I know everything will look the same as 2022 model but are they gonna add new features or update that startup animation or out add stitching to the headrest ? Anything? Lmao

Anyone have any details on the 2023 Chevy Silverado ZR2 I know everything will look the same as 2022 model but are they gonna add new features or update that startup animation or out add stitching to the headrest ? Anything? Lmao
Exterior colors and the Bison. It’s largely a carry over.

Considering they made about 27 of them for the entire half (quarter) model year 22.

I wouldn’t expect many changes at all the rest of the T1XX life cycle.

Just curious if they made 27 how do you find out what number of the 27 you have. I got mine on June 10.

Gotcha I thought it sounded unreasonable. But I’ve only seen two in New Jersey besides my own. So you never know.

It’s rare enough to see a new TB in my area. I still haven’t laid eyes on a ZR2 in the wild.

Exterior colors and the Bison. It’s largely a carry over.

Considering they made about 27 of them for the entire half (quarter) model year 22.

I wouldn’t expect many changes at all the rest of the T1XX life cycle.
I really don’t even know if I’ll even get my order accepted I placed an order for Silverado ZR2 august 25 only because the trail boss LT had constraints. But now it says zr2 5% will be built so does that mean I won’t get my order accepted?

I really don’t even know if I’ll even get my order accepted I placed an order for Silverado ZR2 august 25 only because the trail boss LT had constraints. But now it says zr2 5% will be built so does that mean I won’t get my order accepted?
That’s a hard question to answer. The fact you have an order in early does help your chances.

All depends on if your dealership gets an allocation.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back