2024 1500 ZR2 Duramax

ZR2 DMAX

Reaction score
Hey all! Happy to be a part of the forum and excited to keep up/be a part of the community. Placed an order on a 2024 Chevy Silverado 1500 ZR2 with the 3.0 Duramax. Hopefully I get the truck within the next few months! Looking forward to seeing everyone’s builds and possibly doing some group meets/overlanding!

Welcome and get ready to open your wallet to a plethora of accessories you won't be able to live without. Your journey has yet to begin :D I have a 2500 HD ZR2 Duamax on order to replace my 1500 ZR2 that I also hope to see in the next 2 months!

Welcome and get ready to open your wallet to a plethora of accessories you won't be able to live without. Your journey has yet to begin :D I have a 2500 HD ZR2 Duamax on order to replace my 1500 ZR2 that I also hope to see in the next 2 months!
Haha yep already have my wish list 😂 That’s awesome! I was looking at the HD as well, but decided I probably don’t need that much truck. What made you switch? You’ll have to let us know how it rides as well!

Haha yep already have my wish list 😂 That’s awesome! I was looking at the HD as well, but decided I probably don’t need that much truck. What made you switch? You’ll have to let us know how it rides as well!
Well, for one, I have a disease that doctors say is incurable. It's called carbuyingitis and I buy a new vehicle every year. I get bored quickly and like to try new things. I don't haul...don't tow...I just like big toys. Never had a diesel and love the looks of the 2500HD ZR2 so I figured what the hell and the 6.6L Duramax is supposed to be an amazing engine. Still debating a 2024 ZR2 1500 3.0 if things don't work out with the 2500 but time will tell.

Reactions: AXE
Well, for one, I have a disease that doctors say is incurable. It's called carbuyingitis and I buy a new vehicle every year. I get bored quickly and like to try new things. I don't haul...don't tow...I just like big toys. Never had a diesel and love the looks of the 2500HD ZR2 so I figured what the hell and the 6.6L Duramax is supposed to be an amazing engine. Still debating a 2024 ZR2 1500 3.0 if things don't work out with the 2500 but time will tell.
Plus I talked you into it!

Quick question for ya! Does your ‘24 truck with the 3.0 duramax have a Sport mode?

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back