2024 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison Currently Under Constraint

GM couldn't hit their assess if they swung both hands. The only constraint GM has with these expensive purpose built trucks is limited buyers at $65k. Most buyers of mid sized trucks are looking to get into an affordable truck that is versatile and economical to operate. They don't want something that gets 16mpg and costs more for insurance.

I am not sure who wrote the article, but there's quite a few Colorado ZR2 Bison rigs avaliable right now in their inventory system. If you want one and have $62-$65k to part with, just get one.

GM couldn't hit their assess if they swung both hands. The only constraint GM has with these expensive purpose built trucks is limited buyers at $65k. Most buyers of mid sized trucks are looking to get into an affordable truck that is versatile and economical to operate. They don't want something that gets 16mpg and costs more for insurance.

I am not sure who wrote the article, but there's quite a few Colorado ZR2 Bison rigs avaliable right now in their inventory system. If you want one and have $62-$65k to part with, just get one.
Its most companies now. Ever since Covid, its been a shitshow. Though BMW seems to be good. Wifes X3 which is 2 years old and 43k miles has been bulletproof.

Its most companies now. Ever since Covid, its been a shitshow. Though BMW seems to be good. Wifes X3 which is 2 years old and 43k miles has been bulletproof.
Yeah, I'm kind of tired of that worn out covid line. It doesn't represent my company or the ones I've worked for. We set sales records, billable hour records, and profit records all through covid and post covid bullshit. It's a mindset of the individuals and culture of the company that dictates success.

I don't have a monopoly or a government backstop, so if I fuck it up, I take the L. Therfore, I have to take care of my clients, do good work, and have professional integrity. It's amazing how well it works and how good it feels.

Corporate entities like GM, Boeing, United Airlines, Wells Fargo and many more simply have poor leadership and have built a shitty culture and they only exist because of government bailouts and sticking it to customers that have too few choices to meet their needs.

Yeah, I'm kind of tired of that worn out covid line. It doesn't represent my company or the ones I've worked for. We set sales records, billable hour records, and profit records all through covid and post covid bullshit. It's a mindset of the individuals and culture of the company that dictates success.

I don't have a monopoly or a government backstop, so if I fuck it up, I take the L. Therfore, I have to take care of my clients, do good work, and have professional integrity. It's amazing how well it works and how good it feels.

Corporate entities like GM, Boeing, United Airlines, Wells Fargo and many more simply have poor leadership and have built a shitty culture and they only exist because of government bailouts and sticking it to customers that have too few choices to meet their needs.
I am retired, so its an observation. I agree, companies are using it as an excuse.

I am retired, so its an observation. I agree, companies are using it as an excuse.
I'm about to join you, because I'm tired of all the bullshit hoops I've got to jump through to do real work. Tired of waiting for agencies to slow walk everything and act like they put in a hard week after 30 hours.

Last edited:
I'm about to join you, because I'm tired of all the bullshit hoops I've got to jump through to do real work. Tired of waiting for agencies to slow walk everything and act like they put in a hard week after 30 hours.
DO IT! Just keep busy after you retire. Hear so many stories about people doing nothing. I am busier now then when I worked!

DO IT! Just keep busy after you retire. Hear so many stories about people doing nothing. I am busier now then when I worked!
I'll never really retire. I've got a lot of side projects and some other business interests. My ol man is 79 and still does more than most, my gramps was still working at 91 when he finally went down yanking on his old garden tiller.

I'll never really retire. I've got a lot of side projects and some other business interests. My ol man is 79 and still does more than most, my gramps was still working at 91 when he finally went down yanking on his old garden tiller.
Just skied my 62nd day this season. One more. Now its yard season and then cycling season on top of Boat season.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back