2024 Chevy Silverado HD High Country Midnight Edition No Longer Constrained

There is something about this truck that I just love and would, most likely, pick this over a ZR2 HD.
Probably a better daily driver than lifted trucks. Lifted truck are awesome, but they have plenty of drawbacks for daily driving. Side and rear visibility compromised, lower fuel mileage, harder ingress/egress from cab, more tire wear, wider turning radius.

For you, I absolutely think it would be a better rig. If they have magnaride suspension, probably ride as good as ZR2. If it has the upgraded leather like HC it'll be nicer than ZR2.

I seen a white one and a gray one at my dealer the other day and they were slick looking rigs, wheels and all. I priced one before ordering the ZR2 and with the lift it wasn't much different price wise if you wanted to do that later.

I drove mine right into a construction site and bounced my salesman around a bit. He had that look about him and puckered a bit. But after I drove it offroad, I was convinced it was the best HD I've ridden in and I've ridden in nice Chevy, Ford, and Rams that I thought were all decent.

That other guy from Florida just figured out that HDs with lifts ride rough and it sounds like he's had 30 years of experience. Everyone learns at a different pace, but I would test drive a HD ZR2 before you buy one, including offroad.

I drove mine right into a construction site and bounced my salesman around a bit. He had that look about him and puckered a bit. But after I drove it offroad, I was convinced it was the best HD I've ridden in and I've ridden in nice Chevy, Ford, and Rams that I thought were all decent.

That other guy from Florida just figured out that HDs with lifts ride rough and it sounds like he's had 30 years of experience. Everyone learns at a different pace, but I would test drive a HD ZR2 before you buy one, including offroad.
You have to be kidding…right?? Reading comprehension…It’s a thing!!

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back