2024 Silverado 2500 HD ZR2

jfillmore

Reaction score
Here's the 2024 Silverado HD ZR2 Order Guide!

With the 2024 Silverado HD ZR2 configurator not being out on Chevy's website yet, it's kind of a pain to configure. But here's the pricing and options list.

If you want to go through it and email me what you'd want to order, I can email you back what the price would be with Supplier discount pricing.

James Fillmore
Moran Chevrolet
[email protected]
(313) 608-8547 Call/Text

Attachments

• 2024 HD ZR2.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,039
Looks like a Bison ZR2 diesel will just clip under 100,000 with options checked.

NUTS!

This is assuming the 71k is base + DFC for a base ZR2 as depicted in the sheet.

Last edited:
Reactions: AXE
Looks like a Bison ZR2 diesel will just clip under 100,000 with options checked.

NUTS!

This is assuming the 71k is base + DFC for a base ZR2 as depicted in the sheet.
I think I'll stick to my plan and look at a 24 ZR2 1500 with the Duramax. Not crazy about spending north of $85K for something that's way overkill for my needs.

If you ain't pulling a lot, it ain't worth the expense.

I'm sure it will ride good with the Multimatic DSSV Shocks and large diameter half shafts, but it's an 8000 lb rig and it won't be near as nimble as the 1500.

One thing about the Duramax is you can keep it for 10 years and put 150k on it and sell it for 50% of purchase price. If you spent $90k and sold it for $45k, That's about $375 per month. In 10 years, that'll look cheap.

It really sucks that they don't open up all of the colors for ZR2. No Iridescent Pearl, Auburn, Dark Ash or Radiant Red. I bet the GMC will be available with them though.

It is available with Special Paint though. 🤔

Here's the 2024 Silverado HD ZR2 Order Guide!

With the 2024 Silverado HD ZR2 configurator not being out on Chevy's website yet, it's kind of a pain to configure. But here's the pricing and options list.

If you want to go through it and email me what you'd want to order, I can email you back what the price would be with Supplier discount pricing.

James Fillmore
Moran Chevrolet
[email protected]
(313) 608-8547 Call/Text
How much is the suppler discount?

For example I worked one up for someone with an MSRP of $84,015. Supplier price was $78,733.80. So a savings of $5281.20 which is about 6.28% off MSRP.

can you give us a list with ALL the areas expanded--for all the add-ons [like dual alternators]
Thank You
The list I provided has all areas expanded that have selectable options. The dual alternator options are listed on page 5 under Additional Options

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back