GAZ - SUMMIT WHITE
GBA - BLACK
GLT - GLACIER BLUE METALLIC
GN0 - SLATE GRAY METALLIC
GXD - STERLING GRAY METALLIC
GXN - HARVEST BRONZE METALLIC
GXP - LAKESHORE BLUE METALLIC

There aren't many new options.

NPP - dual mode performance exhaust. Standard with the 6.2L, not available with LZ0 diesel.
CWK - blackout package(black wheels and recovery hooks).

Last edited:
That is really odd to see that color be dropped. Couldn't have guessed that would have been the one to go.

That is really odd to see that color be dropped. Couldn't have guessed that would have been the one to go.
Seems to be one of the most popular on this forum.

Is the Glacier Blue going away from all Silverados or just the ZR2?

Shame to see that one go, it was one of the best blues GM has done in a long time.

Here are the colors for the 2024 ZR2

G6M - DARK ASH METALLIC
G7C - RED HOT
GAZ - SUMMIT WHITE
GBA - BLACK
GN0 - SLATE GRAY METALLIC
GTL - SAND DUNE METALLIC(It's back!)
GXD - STERLING GRAY METALLIC
GXN - HARVEST BRONZE METALLIC
GXP - LAKESHORE BLUE METALLIC

Sorry to see Glacier Blue Metallic going away so soon.

There aren't many new options.

NPP - dual mode performance exhaust. Standard with the 6.2L, not available with LZ0 diesel.
CWK - blackout package(black wheels and recovery hooks).
April fools?
Glacier Blue confirmed out?? The 2024 order book hasn't opened yet, so we won't know for sure until later this month...

See press release below for 2024 Silverado. With a Glacier Blue ZR2 front and center on the 2024 press release, I don't think so...

Attachments

• glacier blue 2024.jpg
    glacier blue 2024.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I hope you're right, I thought Lakeshore Blue Metallic would be replacing Northsky Blue Metallic not Glacier Blue.

April fools?
Glacier Blue confirmed out?? The 2024 order book hasn't opened yet, so we won't know for sure until later this month...

See press release below for 2024 Silverado. With a Glacier Blue ZR2 front and center on the 2024 press release, I don't think so...
Glacier Blue definitely back for 2024. I think someone at GM fat fingered the paint codes when they were initially showing up in the order system because it showed GLT gone and GTL back. Well, GLT is still here and GTL Sand Dune is officially gone again.

Not to get off topic here, but I can't find a way to send you a pm here.

Any updates on the regular cabs for '24?

Reactions: AXE
No significant changes on the regular cabs for 2024.

Thanks for the update, I reckon we are never going to get the full optioned out regular cabs that Mexico and Saudi Arabia get....that is a real shame.

I love my fully optioned W/T, but I know lots of people who are wanting more.

A few times a month I have people asking me about it and wondering how they can get one.

Thanks for the update, I reckon we are never going to get the full optioned out regular cabs that Mexico and Saudi Arabia get....that is a real shame.

I love my fully optioned W/T, but I know lots of people who are wanting more.

A few times a month I have people asking me about it and wondering how they can get one.
I saw a trail boss the other day. When I saw it I was like that thing is missing 2 doors. Then I when behind him and saw that it had Mexican Plates. I think it looks awesome.

Most Member Reactions

Back