$3,000 rebate for 2022 Silverado sold orders.

dvire

Founding Member
Reaction score
What exactly defines a sold order? I put $2K down when I ordered my truck. It was built 6/8 and it is still sitting in Mexico. Wondering if I would qualify.

Diesel328

Founding Member
Reaction score
I would assume so. Send this link to your dealer and ask them.

ODAVE

Founding Member
Reaction score
My dealer said the only way to receive the $3000 compensation offer is by receiving the email, text or snail mail from GM. Dealer assured me my name, email and phone number are attached to my order # as "sold" in GM data base
Here's the original article from cars direct dated 9/9/22
https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/chevy-silverado-delays-prompt-3-000-compensation-offer
To date I have not received any communication from GM? Crossing my finger's
Ordered my Truck on 3/24/22, Built 6/8/22 and been 4D00 ever since! 🥺

GearheadSS

Founding Member
Reaction score
I haven't gotten one either. I think it should go to everyone that was a sold order stuck. Pretty ridiculous that we all haven't already gotten the email yet.

glacierbluZR2

Founding Member
Reaction score
I imagine it'll be on a vehicle to vehicle basis, maybe it depends on when your order went in and where the order is now. I hope that everyone who's waited this long will get it.

ColoradoZR2

Reaction score
Spoke with my dealer earlier today and asked about the rebate. He said that out of about 15 Silverados he's sold recently, only one person qualified or got the email....it was a ZR2 order. He didn't have any info on who was getting it or not. We started working numbers today since mine is slated to be here next week and he wasn't able to factor the -$3000 in to it.

ODAVE

Founding Member
Reaction score
just had a chat with Chevy and as expected they know absolutely nothing! about this rebate or the status of my ZR2 truck order! :mad:(n)