2023 Silverado Configurator is finally live

GearheadSS

Founding Member
Reaction score

Bison isn't showing up yet though.

New Colors. Doodoo Brown and Sterling Gray.

bronze.jpg
bronze2.jpg
sterling.jpg
sterling2.jpg

Unless this is a glitch, I’m not a fan of the new console lid.

I see that doo doo brown. Accents the hearing aid beige well!

Attachments

• 22543A71-FC1E-43B1-8EFF-04BC1085D1A2.png
    22543A71-FC1E-43B1-8EFF-04BC1085D1A2.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 143

That sucks if they changed them. I put a charger there for passengers to use 1st week I had the truck. First thing my wife said when she sat in it, was she wished that was a charger too.
20221005_120000.jpg

Looks like that's a change across the board for 2023 on LT and higher trim levels with bucket seats. I don't like it either.

That sucks if they changed them. I put a charger there for passengers to use 1st week I had the truck. First thing my wife said when she sat in it, was she wished that was a charger too.
View attachment 898
Thanks for posting this - I didn't even know this existed. Looks like there's an instruction video on the Boost Auto website for installation:

Link to Install Video C:

Video C applies to the following vehicles:

• 2022 Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra 1500 Refreshed (with a Full Center Console)

Looks like that's a change across the board for 2023 on LT and higher trim levels with bucket seats. I don't like it either.
Stumbled across this post as I was killing time at the office on a Friday. Seeing as I have read to many posts and watched to many reviews waiting for my 2022 to come in I noticed something about this. It looks like the Bison will have the 2 tone version of the center console lid with the old phone holder/charger removed. Wonder if this is one way they will try and make the Bison feel more premium. Embroidered headrest, AEV floor liners, and more of the 2 tone look, etc.

Attachments

• 2023-chevrolet-silverado-zr2-bison-107-1660593862.jpg
    2023-chevrolet-silverado-zr2-bison-107-1660593862.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 93
  • imageinterior.jpg
    imageinterior.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 96
Stumbled across this post as I was killing time at the office on a Friday. Seeing as I have read to many posts and watched to many reviews waiting for my 2022 to come in I noticed something about this. It looks like the Bison will have the 2 tone version of the center console lid with the old phone holder/charger removed. Wonder if this is one way they will try and make the Bison feel more premium. Embroidered headrest, AEV floor liners, and more of the 2 tone look, etc.
Can definitely tell you one of the first mods for my hypothetical lowly 2023 regular ZR2.

But can’t blame GM. There’s not much you can do to an already loaded 2 tone setup.

It’s sad to see the storage area go. I use the crap out of it in my truck.

A Sterling Gray ZR2 and some black rhino wheels would look killer!

I guess I'm just getting old but I like that green/bown color. Grey is slick too.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back