Anyone else have a rear suspension creaking noise?

My leaf springs are also creaking.
I think it might be the break in period.This is what my buddy told me he’s a certified mechanic.
I’m still gonna double check at the dealer have you taken yours in yet?

I have, I work for a dealership. We have a new set of leaf springs ordered for the driver side. Mine was getting a little louder. Hopefully it's an easy fix.

Also noticing a similar thing with my ZR2. I notice it went backing into my driveaway over a curb. However, for me it's both the front and rear. It's very subtle and the only reason I notice it is because I turn down my music when backing in. Not sure what it is. Had a 19' AT4 for 3 years, never noticed it on that truck. Keep us update please

Thank you!
I’m gonna do the same to mine
So you just replaced driver side.
Just curious what was causing the noise faulty leaf springs? Improperly assembled some way?

We had isolated the noise in mine to the front bushing on the driver side leaf springs, It sounded like it was everywhere in the truck, any movement would make it creak. So we then replaced the whole spring pack, came with factory pressed in bushings on both ends. pretty easy fix thankfully.

Also noticing a similar thing with my ZR2. I notice it went backing into my driveaway over a curb. However, for me it's both the front and rear. It's very subtle and the only reason I notice it is because I turn down my music when backing in. Not sure what it is. Had a 19' AT4 for 3 years, never noticed it on that truck. Keep us update please
Same issue when backing out of my driveway. At first I thought it sounded like the spare tire bouncing around. Checked it and it is tight. Will look into Leaf springs and bushings.

Most Member Reactions

Back