ATX4 vs ZR2

M0J0

Reaction score
What is the difference for 9K? I see the ATX4 has a slightly larger screen and massaging seats, but what else? A little more luxury interior? I must admit that I hate the Black/Gray interior on the ZR2.

Last edited:
Stock AT4 front bumper so it has less ground clearance in the front. Smaller tires(it has stock AT4 size Duratracs) plus the other items you listed. IMO, nowhere near worth the premium. I'd get a regular AT4 before I bought a 2022 AT4X. The 2023 AT4x will be a much better equipped off-road truck than the current one.

Apparently AT4X has a better soundsystem with more speakers and a Bose “Centerpoint” amplifier.

Also, I think the AT4X comes stock with a suede headliner.

My opinion is if you are buying an off-road truck and had to choose between the two, you get the better off-road truck. That's the ZR2. Additionally, the AT4X looks like every other Sierra. It's not special nor does it stand out. You have to squint at the badge to see if it says "X" on it.

My opinion is if you are buying an off-road truck and had to choose between the two, you get the better off-road truck. That's the ZR2. Additionally, the AT4X looks like every other Sierra. It's not special nor does it stand out. You have to squint at the badge to see if it says "X" on it.
For 2022, 100% this. The 2023 is a different story. The 2023 will look more like a true off-road truck since the X comes standard with the AEV front bumper and skid plate.

I hated the grey interior of the ZR2 until I saw one in person. Was ok with it after seeing it, but as of last night when I picked mine up... I actually really like it
The two tone fits the truck well. A nice break from the Chevrolet Ebony

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back