auto shutoff

You’d think after 5 months I could have trained myself to hit the start button and then turn the auto stop off. Guess you can’t teach an old dog new tricks so I’m going to order one after @securityguy recommendation.
@securityguy is usually pretty good with accessories that are worthwhile. good luck.

I’m assuming only the 2024 has the button to turn it off. Mine is 2024 and it has a button

It is so quiet when engine is off and with time I realized to appreciate it. Restart is not that bad unlike many other vehicles.

I did the autostop eliminator that installs behind the infotainment when I had my 1500. It worked well. Turn it off it stays off until you turn it back on. Does take a min to install since you pull apart the dash. Wasn't hard though. Lots of systems and sensors involved in autostop/start systems. I'm amazed it works at all. Pretty wild when you see a break down of everything involved with it. Hard to believe it's really worth it.

It was definitely a plus the HDs don't have it.

I did the autostop eliminator that installs behind the infotainment when I had my 1500. It worked well. Turn it off it stays off until you turn it back on. Does take a min to install since you pull apart the dash. Wasn't hard though. Lots of systems and sensors involved in autostop/start systems. I'm amazed it works at all. Pretty wild when you see a break down of everything involved with it. Hard to believe it's really worth it.

It was definitely a plus the HDs don't have it.
For a few extra bucks, it was way worth it to me to not have to rip my dash apart and have a 5 minute plug and play install under the hood at the battery to accomplish the same thing.

Most Member Reactions

Back