Auto Stop/Start Mod Fix for $140

FuzzLife

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Not sure if this item has already been posted but I ran across it a short time ago. I just got my truck a few days ago and ordered this mod that will disengage the auto stop start feature on your truck. The device is made for various makes and models so you have to find which one fits your truck. I will link it below and report back when mine is installed to give my feedback....from the YouTube video I have seen it takes like 20 seconds to install. Cost is $140 but I think its well worth it.

Order Website: https://www.smartstopstart.com/chevy-buick-cadillac-gmc-products.html
YouTube Video:

Enjoy!
Fuzz

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Not sure if this item has already been posted but I ran across it a short time ago. I just got my truck a few days ago and ordered this mod that will disengage the auto stop start feature on your truck. The device is made for various makes and models so you have to find which one fits your truck. I will link it below and report back when mine is installed to give my feedback....from the YouTube video I have seen it takes like 20 seconds to install. Cost is $140 but I think its well worth it.

Order Website: https://www.smartstopstart.com/chevy-buick-cadillac-gmc-products.html
YouTube Video:

Enjoy!
Fuzz
I posted this about a year ago and was the first to purchase and install it. I highly recommend it and it has been flawless. You can't beat the 5 minute install either.

Hey guys,

YouTube Video:

Enjoy!
Fuzz
@securityguy parts tester for the people.

I already received the shipping info. I was pleasantly surprised to see its shipping from a county away. Hopefully that means it’ll be here this week!
Oh wow lucky you :ROFLMAO: that thing will be there probably tomorrow or Wednesday at latest....Mine only took a few days and I'm about 3,000 miles away from there.

I just installed mine on the truck....have to let it sit 8hrs overnight to reset everything and should begin working in the morning

Oh wow lucky you :ROFLMAO: that thing will be there probably tomorrow or Wednesday at latest....Mine only took a few days and I'm about 3,000 miles away from there.

I just installed mine on the truck....have to let it sit 8hrs overnight to reset everything and should begin working in the morning
I have to remind myself to never underestimate the inefficiencies of the USPS haha.

Let us know how you like it!

It took me a lot longer than 10 minutes to install. A phone call to Steve (the guy who makes these) and after I took off a bracket, I was finally able to unplug the factory connection from the battery. That bracket was blocking my hand from depressing the lever needed to unplug. One 13mm socket later and I was in business! I'm now waiting out the 8 hours so I can try it out!

It took me a lot longer than 10 minutes to install. A phone call to Steve (the guy who makes these) and after I took off a bracket, I was finally able to unplug the factory connection from the battery. That bracket was blocking my hand from depressing the lever needed to unplug. One 13mm socket later and I was in business! I'm now waiting out the 8 hours so I can try it out!
You must have really big hands 😂

I have to remind myself to never underestimate the inefficiencies of the USPS haha.

Let us know how you like it!
So mine is installed but the only problem is I cant drive yet so once I get the all clear from the Dr, I will report back...I don't see any issues occurring considering I have started the truck the next day.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back