Available ZR2's & AT4X's @ GM Supplier Pricing For All

jfillmore

Reaction score
I offer GM Supplier Pricing to EVERYONE on ANY new Chevrolet or GMC model, both in stock vehicles and custom orders.

James Fillmore
Moran Automotive
Call/Text (313) 608-8547
Email [email protected]

In Transit & Available 2024 Silverado 2500 HD ZR2

MSRP $87,700

GM Supplier Pricing $82,122.15

Summit White, Sunroof, Technology Package, Duramax Diesel, Dark Essentials Package, Multiflex Tailgate, Off Road High Clearance Assist Steps, Gooseneck/5th Wheel Prep Package, Upfitter Switch Kit

What are you seeing in shipping time after they are produced ? I have one that was produced about a week after the one above .

What are you seeing in shipping time after they are produced ? I have one that was produced about a week after the one above .
It depends on where in the country the dealer is located because some are shipped via truck and some rail. We're located in MI about an hour from the plant in Flint, and we're seeing about 3 ish weeks to arrive after the truck gets built.

It depends on where in the country the dealer is located because some are shipped via truck and some rail. We're located in MI about an hour from the plant in Flint, and we're seeing about 3 ish weeks to arrive after the truck gets built.
Thanks for the response I’m in Virginia. In the past it took us 2-3 weeks when I ordered a truck and it was built for it to arrive . Trying to get a feel
On how the shipping situation is currently. The wait is always the worse once you know your truck is built .

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back