Awe exhaust

New Here ,, about 1000 miles on my ZR2 Just Got the Awe exhaust and had it installed.. live in the city going from block to block only getting up to about 25-30mph before the next block and stop sign when slowing back down at about 20 mph sounds like it shuts off or closes then at about 15-10mph right before i stop it sounds like it pops back open its really weird and annoying,, does anyone else experience this ? also i have the clamps on the way AWE says and still feels like a little air comes out around the clamps

Finally got my AWE exhaust! It was delivered on Friday about noon, at around 3 pm I had my truck up on a lift and started the swap. Three hours later and I am a very happy customer. This went easier than I expected and sounds very good. If I can figure out how to get the video of cold start before/after to fit I will get them up. View attachment 791View attachment 792View attachment 793View attachment 794View attachment 795
New Here ,, about 1000 miles on my ZR2 Just Got the Awe exhaust and had it installed.. live in the city going from block to block only getting up to about 25-30mph before the next block and stop sign when slowing back down at about 20 mph sounds like it shuts off or closes then at about 15-10mph right before i stop it sounds like it pops back open its really weird and annoying,, does anyone else experience this ? also i have the clamps on the way AWE says and still feels like a little air comes out around the clamps

Most Member Reactions

Back