awe exhaust

craneguy

Reaction score
I am currently looking at purchasing awe exhaust want something louder than stock that stays louder at pros and cons vs the borla what is everybody else running know mostly borla but searched forum and can not find anything on the awe

I am currently looking at purchasing awe exhaust want something louder than stock that stays louder at pros and cons vs the borla what is everybody else running know mostly borla but searched forum and can not find anything on the awe
You can save a BOAT LOAD of money by just installing a Borla crate muffler (ATAK or Type-S) for under $400 fully installed and welded in.

I'm putting my AWE catback exhaust on tomorrow. I'll let you know how I like it. Btw, just type AWE in the search bar. You'll find plenty of info.

I'm putting my AWE catback exhaust on tomorrow. I'll let you know how I like it. Btw, just type AWE in the search bar. You'll find plenty

I'm putting my AWE catback exhaust on tomorrow. I'll let you know how I like it. Btw, just type AWE in the search bar. You'll find plenty

I'm putting my AWE catback exhaust on tomorrow. I'll let you know how I like it. Btw, just type AWE in the search bar. You'll find plenty of info.
yes please let me know of what you think of it I have searched the web but on this forum I search AWE and all I get is( The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common.)

yes please let me know of what you think of it I have searched the web but on this forum I search AWE and all I get is( The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common.)

Here are some other threads on the AWE exhaust:

Ok. Here goes.....I got the AWE no bash guard 0fg cat back exhaust system. I like the pipes showing. Look sick. The cold start is REALLY loud. It settles after approx. 30 seconds. The idle is sweet. Cruising is very quiet, but you know it's there. Off the line it has a significant growl. The downshift from 3rd to 2nd is a throaty gurgle. I don't mind the cold start. I keep the garage closed until it starts to settle. All in all, it's the best exhaust system I have ever heard. I like aggressive, and it is.

A glance at the no bashguard. Black diamond tips go nicely with the truck.

Attachments

• 20230324_091054.jpg
    20230324_091054.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 134
  • 20230327_161023.jpg
    20230327_161023.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 133
Reactions: AXE
finally got the awe ofg exhaust installed along with s&b cold air intake and all i can say is it sounds absolutley amazing wish i could have replied sooner but it only took around a month and a half for the exhaust to ship. it is pretty rowdy on cold start and then quiets down but when you get on the throttle it sounds great if you like a louder exhaust. but dont think my 85 year old old neighbor miss ellie is going to like it in the mornings.

finally got the awe ofg exhaust installed along with s&b cold air intake and all i can say is it sounds absolutley amazing wish i could have replied sooner but it only took around a month and a half for the exhaust to ship. it is pretty rowdy on cold start and then quiets down but when you get on the throttle it sounds great if you like a louder exhaust. but dont think my 85 year old old neighbor miss ellie is going to like it in the mornings.
I’m dying to see a video with audio of the startup and settle down. Congrats on your new exhaust!

AWE seems to be the one I want, but they only list one dealer in my area on their site but it isn't clear they install. I don't really want to install it myself. Who do people use for this install?

AWE seems to be the one I want, but they only list one dealer in my area on their site but it isn't clear they install. I don't really want to install it myself. Who do people use for this install?
FWIW, I just purchased the Magnaflow system for $528 from Hottexhaust.com. Slik ZR2 is the only one running it so far. Sound clips I've heard sound pretty good. I'll know soon enough and post some vids if your not in a hurry.

Just installed my AWE this past weekend. Cost to play, but it's a great system overall. You can install this in a few hours solo. Be sure to have the truck off the ground to be able to pull the OEM unit out in one full piece. Did mine in the driveway on a down slope and had to cut it.

Most Member Reactions

Back