Bad ZR2 2500HD

Yeah, I'm not opposed to modifications in any form. People can spend their time and money as they please. I just don't understand why you'd make that kind of investment and screw it up.

Why not do it right like this rig, same concept well executed.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230828_174141_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230828_174141_Chrome.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 35
Yeah, I'm not opposed to modifications in any form. People can spend their time and money as they please. I just don't understand why you'd make that kind of investment and screw it up.

Why not do it right like this rig, same concept well executed.
This I get. It’s a High Country, it doesn’t come with the DSSV shocks or ZR2 bumper.

Why would someone do that and then trade it with 1711 miles, thats the million dollar question for me.
Probably cause it rides and drives badly now, lol.

My brother n law purchased a 2019 At4 2500 back in 2019. It had low miles and he drove a few hours to get it. Previous owner had put a rough country lift on it and some rims and tires. Rhode like crap and the tires rubbed bad. Something else was off too. I dont remember what. I drove it to the store to fill up some gas cans. He had my truck blocked in and told me to just take his new one. I got back and asked him WTF was wrong with his truck, lol.

He changed the wheels almost immediately. He ended up taking it to a few different places trying to get it sorted. I actually think it's still not really right. He keeps talking about getting all new lift and suspension for it. He's said a few times he would just put it back stock if he had the stuff to do it.

Pretty good chance the owner of this ZR2 HD did all this and sold the stock stuff to offset the cost. Then once it was done hated it and no easy way to go back. I think that's exactly what happened with my brother n laws at4 too

This particular dealership specializes in customizations and lifts. They buy used with low miles, slap on parts and then turn for a profit. Looks like they bought it from someone who owned it less than 2 months. I guarantee the original owner did not do these customizations. And they‘ll sell it to someone who may not even know the specifics about a ZR2 enough to question the Fox vs. DSSV shocks. How it goes sometimes.

Here is their inventory of trucks, Jeeps and Broncos.
Hurst Autoplex

This particular dealership specializes in customizations and lifts. They buy used with low miles, slap on parts and then turn for a profit. Looks like they bought it from someone who owned it less than 2 months. I guarantee the original owner did not do these customizations. And they‘ll sell it to someone who may not even know the specifics about a ZR2 enough to question the Fox vs. DSSV shocks. How it goes sometimes.

Here is their inventory of trucks, Jeeps and Broncos.
Hurst Autoplex
Yep, there are a couple dealers in Phoenix that do the same. That white one I posted was from their website and also had very few miles. I will say, these guys do some nice trucks.

Most Member Reactions

Back