1660656274283.png

1660656294090.png

1660656308238.png

1660656318625.png

1660656327486.png

1660656337937.png

1660656350649.png

1660656363943.png

In my opinion, these little touches should have been the ZR2, not a year later with the Bison.

In my opinion, these little touches should have been the ZR2, not a year later with the Bison.
Yup, and it's sort of shitty to not let have some nice embroidered head rests like the damn Colorado ZR2 has.
I couldn't agree more! All the new Canyon offroad goodies like winch, underbody cameras, light bar, all the drive modes should have come on the Silverado ZR2, or at least as options and a set of aux switches. Oh, and move the rear shocks outside of the frame too

$78,490
-$71,595
=$6,895

Take the MF tailgate out and it's $6,450 for the AEV stuff. Expensive yes, but it's quality stuff. People have spent more on other aftermarket parts that didn't add anything to the off-road capability of the truck.

Personally, I'd just buy a ZR2 and price out the underbody skid plates to add in later. The rest of the stuff isn't something I would need.

$78,490
-$71,595
=$6,895

Take the MF tailgate out and it's $6,450 for the AEV stuff. Expensive yes, but it's quality stuff. People have spent more on other aftermarket parts that didn't add anything to the off-road capability of the truck.

Personally, I'd just buy a ZR2 and price out the underbody skid plates to add in later. The rest of the stuff isn't something I would need.
Agree. Do you know yet if we'll be able to order a regular zr2 and pick/choose as was previously eluded to on the at4X? Meaning, could I order a regular zr2 and just add the front bumper and skid plate package? Thanks!

Agree. Do you know yet if we'll be able to order a regular zr2 and pick/choose as was previously eluded to on the at4X? Meaning, could I order a regular zr2 and just add the front bumper and skid plate package? Thanks!
We don't know yet. Bison still hasn't been added to the order guide yet. If I had to guess, the parts will be available through GM Accessories but not as an LPO when you order the truck.

Honestly I prefer the look of the normal ZR2 to this truck.

The front and rear bumpers look like aftermarket additions (which they are) vs an OEM design. “Tacked on” isn’t what I’d be going for at 80k.

Tow hooks seem to have been replaced with faux honeycomb plastic? I get it, it’s got a winch. But it seems having hooks would have been better from an aesthetic standpoint.

Yup, and it's sort of shitty to not let have some nice embroidered head rests like the damn Colorado ZR2 has.
I feel part of this reason is the Clash of red and yellow. I do like the yellow accent stitching, but it would clash heavily with the red “2”.

I still ask myself why yellow was the color they picked over tying into the Red of the logo/tow hooks.

I feel part of this reason is the Clash of red and yellow. I do like the yellow accent stitching, but it would clash heavily with the red “2”.

I still ask myself why yellow was the color they picked over tying into the Red of the logo/tow hooks.
I think it's due to the gold/yellow bow tie color. GMC's get the red in the dash displays (red GMC logo). Chevy gets yellow. I too would have preferred red or blue, but it is what it is. I wish Chevrolet would go back to the blue bow ties.

All GM needed to do with the ZR2 (In my opinion):

Add dedicated ZR2 screens to the infotainment startup and divers screens. (And not use Android Auto OS)

Make those that want 35's (Even though they are unnecessary) have the ability to add them without rubbing

Add option for different exhaust notes

Shocks mounted on towards the outside.

Make the hood bulge functional

Everything else is great to me, since this is a daily driver truck that can match the off-road abilities of any other full size truck on the market - and it's been proven.

Most Member Reactions

Back