Black wheel center cap part number

The_Q

Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the part number to the gloss black wheel center caps? Truck I'm picking up has the machined wheel and silver center caps.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Attachments

• 20220521_134336.jpg
    20220521_134336.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 231
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you have to take the wheel off to pop out the silver and replace with the new black center cap? Or, can it be done without wheel removal? Thanks!

You can pop them out with a tiny flat head screw driver. Just be careful not to scratch your rim.
Good to know. Do you think since my truck is black, the silver cap looks good with the machine finish? Or, would the black look better? It looks great on the glacier blue truck wheel in the above thread.

I have a black truck. It had the silver caps which looked good, but I put the black in and like it a little more. They are cheap and easy to change. Here is pics of both. They both look good.

Attachments

• black center.jpg
    black center.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 155
  • silver.JPG
    silver.JPG
    494.9 KB · Views: 153
I have a black truck. It had the silver caps which looked good, but I put the black in and like it a little more. They are cheap and easy to change. Here is pics of both. They both look good.
Thanks for the pics. I agree, the black caps look a little better. The silver isn't bad, but the black tones it down a bit.

Most Member Reactions

Back