Bluetooth voice echo

pellio

Reaction score
After the latest update, everyone that calls me hears a horrible echo. It’s made phone calls unbearable, I am using just my phone for now. Any way to fix this? I erased my truck from my phone, and erased my phone from my truck, restarted both. The problem persists.

I just got back from the dealership. As it turns out, the update was somehow not complete. The my redid the update and everything is fine now.

I just got back from the dealership. As it turns out, the update was somehow not complete. The my redid the update and everything is fine now.
Mine did the same thing. Just used the phone for the first time and it was horrible. I’ll try and take it to the dealership next week.

They redid the update. It was never complete for some reason. They said they had a ton of people coming in for assorted issues after the last update. Mine works great now.

Just brought my truck in to get the update re flashed. It failed and froze the radio. Have to order a new one. 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Yeah you can say that. Hit it out of the park. The service guy said he hates these over the air updates. Replaced 2 batteries before noon for over the air updates that drained the battery.

Most Member Reactions

Back