Bumper spacer

Chevy9201

Reaction score
Hi I was looking at doing a lift kit on my Silverado Zr2 so I can fit some 35’s on it. How did you guys move the bumper out? Is there a spacer kit for it and where can I purchase one?

Thanks

Hi I was looking at doing a lift kit on my Silverado Zr2 so I can fit some 35’s on it. How did you guys move the bumper out? Is there a spacer kit for it and where can I purchase one?

Thanks
will removing bumper end caps help. check search. lot of guys have done diff tire mods

Thanks
I have successfully installed 35x12.5x20's on mine. yes, you will need to space out the front bumper. I used regular washers (9-10..?) longer bolts were needed. had to make modifications inside the front wheel well, both front and back where tire hits. 2'' spacers on the front struts with new control arms. makes a huge difference from what the factory thought would compete with a Raptor. didn't touch the back and got rid of the front rake factory gives you. Good luck!!

I have successfully installed 35x12.5x20's on mine. yes, you will need to space out the front bumper. I used regular washers (9-10..?) longer bolts were needed. had to make modifications inside the front wheel well, both front and back where tire hits. 2'' spacers on the front struts with new control arms. makes a huge difference from what the factory thought would compete with a Raptor. didn't touch the back and got rid of the front rake factory gives you. Good luck!!
U have any pics? Parts used? Thx

Most Member Reactions

Back