Common Denominator for 4D00

Zak-Attak

Reaction score
Crew,

All speculation, what could be common with all the 4D00 trucks. I know there was talk of window panels or motors for the Silverado. I also know gm has a chip shortage.

My build has black wheels and tailgate raise feature. I wonder if the technology or hardware to support the tailgate is what is missing

Crew,

All speculation, what could be common with all the 4D00 trucks. I know there was talk of window panels or motors for the Silverado. I also know gm has a chip shortage.

My build has black wheels and tailgate raise feature. I wonder if the technology or hardware to support the tailgate is what is missing
My truck was 4D00 status and it showed up at the dealership within days. So I would not always take it as factual.

My guess the common denominator is to get enough units to ship to one of the hubs in your region. It’s more cost effective to be over a certain unit amount in regards to freight transport.

My truck was 4D00 status and it showed up at the dealership within days. So I would not always take it as factual.

My guess the common denominator is to get enough units to ship to one of the hubs in your region. It’s more cost effective to be over a certain unit amount in regards to freight transport.
Did it ever show transit or invoiced to the dealer?

Did it ever show transit or invoiced to the dealer?
Negative. I requested an update from @GearheadSS and received a text the next day it was in Jacksonville FL in transit to the dealership from the salesman.

So I take the tracking system follows USPS. No update, no update, delivered. Especially once the trucks are done and sitting with relatively short transport distances.

The mexican trucks are shipped through the gulf via ship to Florida. All of that didn’t occur in 24 hours.

Found out that my truck is in Marion, OH. It's sitting at a factory that does small parts installs and prep the vehicle for shipping. I looked google maps and its a massive place.

Total guess but I thought I heard they we having problems getting the door switch clusters. And or it could be related to paint chipping on the hood inserts and bottom of the doors.

Total guess but I thought I heard they we having problems getting the door switch clusters. And or it could be related to paint chipping on the hood inserts and bottom of the doors.
I did hear the piece about the switches. I was wondering myself if it’s because I had ordered the tailgate raise feature. I don’t know what goes into that but it would be nice it gm showed the customer what was missing.

Found out that my truck is in Marion, OH. It's sitting at a factory that does small parts installs and prep the vehicle for shipping. I looked google maps and its a massive place.
Your vehicle is a ZR2? How did you get that information?

Your vehicle is a ZR2? How did you get that information?
Mine is RST. The Chevy chat gave me that information. Once in while I will get a good person on the chat and they will give out a little bit of information.

Most Member Reactions

Back